CLAIM YOUR SUPERANNUATION NOW!
If you are a temporary resident working in Australia, your employer has to make super guarantee contributions for you if you're eligible.
You can claim the super benefits you accumulated while working in Australia, if all of the following apply:
- you visited on a temporary visa (excluding visa subclasses 405 and 410)
- your visa has ceased to be in effect
- you have left Australia.
It’s a legal obligation for the employer of anyone earning more than $450 dollars a month to pay the equivalent of 9.5% of their salary into a super fund every month. This does not come out of your wages but is an additional cost paid by your employer. The good news is that once you leave Australia, you’re entitled to claim this money back.
We’ll get you the maximum superannuation refund legally possible. The amount depends on factors such as the contributions made by your employer and the type of fund you paid into. In addition the amount of the superannuation you can claim is subject to administration and insurance fees imposed by your superannuation fund scheme, as well as a 38% final withholding tax deducted by the Australian government and 65% if you were a working holiday visa holder.
How it works!
- 1. Fill our registration form and authorise us to deal with your superannuation affairs
- 2. Pay our final processing fee of only 87.00 AUD
- 3. We will submit the application to your super fund in 12 hours
- 4. Depending on your superannuation fund additional forms may be required. If this is the case we will assists you with the preparation before submitting them to the fund
5. It usually takes 4 – 12 weeks for the cheque to be posted to your home address, depending on
the procedures of your super fund
! Important – Some mailbox providers may direct our correspondence to your spam folder. Please add email@example.com to your mailbox trusted list to ensure you receive our updates).