Our Income Tax Return Service is easy.
If you had or have been working in Australia and paid tax there, you usually are obliged to file a tax return after the end of the tax year. The Australian tax year starts from 1st July and ends on 30 June next year.
In Australia your must submit a tax return after the end of every tax year. Alternatively, if you leave the country permanently during a tax year, then you can submit an Early Assessment tax return before its end. The only conditions are that you should have left the country and do not return and receive income within the tax year.
This is also your chance to claim back costs and expenses that you have incurred in doing your job. This is where you can often maximize your tax refund or minimize your obligation. This is why it is important to use a tax agent as he will be able to provide a professional advice on all the things you can claim as a tax deduction. Examples of what you might be able to claim as a tax deduction are: a training course or payment of membership fees e.g. nursing fees. If you have to dry clean your uniform or even buy your own uniform or shoes (including steel toe caps) or maybe you needed certain tools or magazines - all these are things that may increase your refund or decrease your tax liability.
Make sure that you keep hold of your expenses receipts and it can all be put on your tax return. If you have had a few expenses, but lost the receipts don't worry you can claim up to $300 of expenses without receipts. However, for anything above, you will need to supply them. The list of what you can claim is vast and relevant to your job and industry, so hence it pays to use a tax agent to do your return as they will know the details about everything that can be lawfully included.
GetTaxSolutions can provide a Tax Return solution to you if you are:
- Holder of a temporary Australian visa
- Sponsorship visa holder
- Resident visa holder
- New Zealander
- Australian citizen
If you are not in the list, we still might be able to help you, so please contact us at email@example.com
How it works!
- 1. Fill your income tax details on our estimator and receive preliminary estimation of the tax amount you are owed or you owe to the tax office
- 2. Submit our Online registration form with as many details as possible
- 3. Submit to us your supporting documentation (PAYGs, final cumulative Payslips, expenses receipts, etc)
- 4. Pay our processing fee of 87.00 AUD (additional fee may apply in case of more complicated tax returns)
- 5. Fill, sign and email to us the authorization form needed to process your application along with a copy of your ID document (photo page and the one including your signature)
- 6. When we received the above, we will assess your tax situation and will provide you with a final estimation
- 7. We will lodge your return in 12 hours after we have all the documents needed to assemble it.
8. ATO has a processing time of 30 days for electronic tax returns. However they aim to process
them faster and you will receive your refund usually in 12 days after the lodgment. An extended
processing times apply in case your application is audited by ATO
! Important – Some mailbox providers may direct our correspondence to your spam folder. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mailbox trusted list to ensure you receive our updates).