The ABN is an unique 11 digit number that identifies your business or organisation to the government and community.
ABNs are for business
Not everyone needs an ABN and not everyone is entitled to one. If you are running a business you will need an ABN. It is a public number which does not replace your tax file number.
When you register for an ABN you can:
- register for GST and a business name at the same time
- get an AUSkey to transact online with government agencies
When applying for an Australian business number (ABN) you will be asked to provide details about your situation, activities, business structure (entity type) and identity. Your answers will help determine if you are entitled to an ABN.
Although everybody can apply, only those who are entitled will get an ABN. If you are not entitled but still apply, your ABN application will be refused.
We can help you get an ABN
How it works!
- 1. Submit your details to us
- 2. Pay our processing fee of 50.00 AUD
- 3. We will submit your ABN application within 12 hours after the reception of all the details required from you.
4. You will receive your Australian Business Number to your Australian address and also confirmation of it to the e-mail address provided. (NOTE: If the Australian Business Register is satisfied with all details provided, the ABN is being assigned to you straight away, however, in some cases they need more time to decide on the application and might require further information from you, which will lead to longer processing time)
! Important – Some mailbox providers may direct our correspondence to your spam folder. Please add email@example.com to your mailbox trusted list to ensure you receive our updates).